Watch Out Reno - Here I Come!
A couple of nights ago, I got some very exciting news. Daddy stood me up on the table (I guess table manners come later) and told me that we were going to Reno. WooHoo! As you can see I was very excited to learn of this trip.

Daddy tells me that Tio Andres says that there are many pretty ladies in Reno. Hmmm...Tia Amy and Mommy will be there so of course there will be pretty ladies in Reno. Duh... Anyway, I decided that I better start working out so that I can adequately impress these ladies. First, I thought I would work on my arms.
Then I thought that maybe my abs could use some work.
Ya' know, all of this working out is exhausting! I think I will rely on my charm instead. It isn't nearly as much work. Besides, I think it's all I need, don't you?

Daddy tells me that Tio Andres says that there are many pretty ladies in Reno. Hmmm...Tia Amy and Mommy will be there so of course there will be pretty ladies in Reno. Duh... Anyway, I decided that I better start working out so that I can adequately impress these ladies. First, I thought I would work on my arms.

Then I thought that maybe my abs could use some work.

Ya' know, all of this working out is exhausting! I think I will rely on my charm instead. It isn't nearly as much work. Besides, I think it's all I need, don't you?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home