Driving Lessons
Over the weekend, DaDa drove the lawn mower into the fence and broke it - again. Yes, this is the SECOND time he has driven into something and given my - I mean our - beautiful red lawn mower an owie. So, I thought I better give him some lessons on how to operate it properly.

License and registration, please!
Here's how you do it, DaDa:




I sure had fun giving DaDa driving lessons, but I'm not sure he fully appreciated my assistance. I heard him say something to Mommy about "lawn care professionals"... maybe I'll get the lawn mower all to myself!
License and registration, please!
Here's how you do it, DaDa:
I sure had fun giving DaDa driving lessons, but I'm not sure he fully appreciated my assistance. I heard him say something to Mommy about "lawn care professionals"... maybe I'll get the lawn mower all to myself!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home