Halloween and Half-Birthdays
On Sunday I turned 1.5 years old. I am using the decimal because it is only fitting that a mature, sophisticated young man like myself would use such an advanced math concept. I went to the doctor on Monday to make sure that I am growing as I am supposed to. Boy am I! Since my last visit, 3 months ago, I have grown 1 3/4 inches (fractions now!) and gained almost 3 pounds! My current stats are:
Height: 32.25 inches (50th percentile)
Weight: 25lbs 2oz (40th percentile)
I have 9, almost 10, teeth with 2 more not far behind.
My favorite food: anything (especially yogurt, jello, oatmeal, or anything else slimy that I can put in my lap as I attempt to use a spoon)
My favorite toy: balls or anything I can throw
My favorite object: tie between "Snuggles" (my blankie), my TWO pairs of identical sneakers bearing the likeness of Thomas the Train, and anything with Elmo on it.
New words: ot og ("hot dog" which stands for any food when I am hungry), baby (referring to any non-adult person), "I yi yi" (think frustration - you can't find your keys "I yi yi"), and the newest addition "ow ow ow oat" (the first line to "Row Row Row Your Boat" sung with a good approximation of the tune and a Stevie Wonder-like sway. Mommy is trying to catch this one on video.)
Here are a couple of pictures from Halloween. I wore my Jack-o-Lantern shirt but didn't have a costume or go trick-or-treating. This was due to several factors: Daddy is sick, Mommy doesn't "do" Halloween, and I'm going to bed at 6:15 or so these days. I'm still a cutie, don't you think?

Where's that camera...

Me and my favorite things - Snuggles and my Thomas the Train shoes (on my feet!)

Happy Halloween!
Height: 32.25 inches (50th percentile)
Weight: 25lbs 2oz (40th percentile)
I have 9, almost 10, teeth with 2 more not far behind.
My favorite food: anything (especially yogurt, jello, oatmeal, or anything else slimy that I can put in my lap as I attempt to use a spoon)
My favorite toy: balls or anything I can throw
My favorite object: tie between "Snuggles" (my blankie), my TWO pairs of identical sneakers bearing the likeness of Thomas the Train, and anything with Elmo on it.
New words: ot og ("hot dog" which stands for any food when I am hungry), baby (referring to any non-adult person), "I yi yi" (think frustration - you can't find your keys "I yi yi"), and the newest addition "ow ow ow oat" (the first line to "Row Row Row Your Boat" sung with a good approximation of the tune and a Stevie Wonder-like sway. Mommy is trying to catch this one on video.)
Here are a couple of pictures from Halloween. I wore my Jack-o-Lantern shirt but didn't have a costume or go trick-or-treating. This was due to several factors: Daddy is sick, Mommy doesn't "do" Halloween, and I'm going to bed at 6:15 or so these days. I'm still a cutie, don't you think?

Where's that camera...

Me and my favorite things - Snuggles and my Thomas the Train shoes (on my feet!)

Happy Halloween!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home