The Adventures of a Blue-Eyed Man

The life story of Michael Noah Minner, born April 29, 2005 in his own words as translated by Andie and Chris Minner (also known as Mommy and Daddy).

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Fun and Games

Now that I am approaching my first birthday and am very mature and sophisticated, I have developed some new activities to keep myself amused. Here is the rundown.

1. Kitty Whacking
My very favorite toy is this brown wooden thing that Mommy calls a spoon. If I could talk I would call it my "kitty whacker". This is an especially good tool for tormenting, I mean playing with, the cat. And now that I can crawl at the speed of light, there is no escape for my furry friend. I think my friend Zach in Austin would be proud of my technique.


Kitty resting peacefully, notice the "kitty whacker" beside her. That must mean she likes it right?


Whack, whack, whack


Rats, foiled again!

2. Wiping and Flushing (and Eating - Yum!)
My other favorite game is playing in the bathroom. I have discovered how to roll all of the toilet paper onto the floor. Once it is on the floor, I like to eat it. Mommy tries to get it out of my mouth, but the great thing about toilet paper is that it dissolves. Mommy reckons that toilet paper is becoming a staple of my diet. I have also learned how to flush the toilet. Mommy makes some very interesting sounds when I do this while she is using it. And, poor Mommy can't shut the door while she is doing her business because then I find something really dangerous to play with or I fall down and bump my head. Works for me - I think the bathroom is great fun!


Flushing is funny!


My eyes are blue even in the bathroom!

3. Cruising Behind my Truck
A mature almost one year old of course needs to be practicing walking. So, I also spend lots of time pacing the living room floor behind my truck. Mommy says that I am doing my Frankenstein impression when I do this because I can't quite figure out how these knee things are supposed to work. Every once in a while I have to stop to turn on the music and do a little boogey. Then it's off again!


Frankenstein on the loose!


Post boogey glee

After all of these "advanced" activities, I am very tired. I can even fall asleep sitting up.



OOHH! There's the kitty.... bye, bye for now!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear that if you feed the toilet paper roll into the toilet and flush and flush, then whirrr goes the toilet paper and whoosh goes the toilet flushing, and whirrr, and whooosh, and whirrr, and whooshh, and then splash splash splash goes the toilet overflowing onto the floor!

Wishing you dry days in so many ways.
-Tia Amy

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home