Hello? Anybody Out There?
Mommy showed me my blog today and it got me wondering. Why doesn't anyone leave comments for me? Mommy explained that you had to be something called "registered" to leave a comment. I replied, "Phooey on that! Fix it!" So, Mommy played around and was able to change the settings so that anyone can leave me a little message. WooHoo! I am looking forward to hearing how adorable I am - I just can't get enough of that. Here's a picture to remind you all. Now, keep those comments rolling in!

3 Comments:
Oooooh, you certainly are adorable, my little finger chewing smiley boy!
Love, Your Tia Amy
You are getting so big. We can't wait to see you during the Holidays. Tell your Mommy, Daddy, and your sister Pheobe we said hello.
The Dixon Family
Roger, Nickie, Megan and Carter
Hi Michael Noah,
You probably do not remember me, but this is your cousin Vicki. I am so glad that your Mommy and Daddy have this web site. I can stop by and check in on you all the time. We love you ( Michael, Erin, Pammy and I), hope to see you soon.....
Love
Vicki
Post a Comment
<< Home