The Adventures of a Blue-Eyed Man

The life story of Michael Noah Minner, born April 29, 2005 in his own words as translated by Andie and Chris Minner (also known as Mommy and Daddy).

Sunday, December 11, 2005

All I Want For Christmas

Dear Santa,

Hi! It's me Michael Minner. We met yesterday, remember? There were a lot of other kids there so here is a picture to jog your memory.
Mommy has assured me that you have internet access up there in the North pole and that putting my Christmas list online will not only save a tree and the cost of a stamp, but will ensure that my list is read and processed carefully by your dutiful elves. Great, so here goes.

1. I know it's cliche, but I would really like my two front teeth for Christmas. Or any teeth at all for that matter. I have been trying to get teeth for a very long time and while I try to be good during all of that pain and itching, sometimes it is hard. I have learned how to feel my gums and my lips with my tongue like this. I would be so excited to actually feel something hard and covered with enamel one of these days!

2. I would really like to be able to crawl. Mommy and Daddy aren't too sure about this request, but it's not their list now is it! See, Santa, I really love this one toy I have that is a yellow and blue stuffed baseball. It has a rattle in it and is really fun. But, it likes to roll away just out of my reach. This makes me very angry because I can just go and get it. I have been practicing my crawling skills and working very hard. Don't you think I deserve some reward?

3. I really, really, really want to be friends with my furry sister, Phoebe. Please help her like me and want to play with me. Here are some of my recent attempts at friendship, but the cat still isn't sure. Note the flattened ears in the first picture...

4. Lastly, please help all little boys and girls have a Mommy and a Daddy and family and friends who love them as much as mine love me.

Thanks Santa! I know I can count on you.

Yours truly,
Michael Minner

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! I love his picture with Santa! That is sooo cute!!

7:05 PM  
Blogger ZParents said...

Hi Michael! It was so great to meet you last night. Hope that crappy Christmas croup (sp?) cough is clearing up. Listen, there is something that concerns me: It looks like Pheobe is going for your throat in one of those photos of you two. Have your folks considered the possiblity that she is dangerously jealous of your infinite cuteness? Bitsey has shown a tendency towards jealousy, too. Zach has a couple sweet moves to keep the kitties enticed but at a safe distance; he will he happy to show you them when you come to Austin.
Kisses - Zach's mom

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home