The Adventures of a Blue-Eyed Man

The life story of Michael Noah Minner, born April 29, 2005 in his own words as translated by Andie and Chris Minner (also known as Mommy and Daddy).

Monday, November 07, 2005

Kitties and Bunnies and Chicken (Pox) - Oh My!

Mommy told me once that my sister, Phoebe, was a very special kitty. Well, last night she proved it. According to the stories I've been told, Mommy and Daddy have wrestled with a fair number of mice, birds, bugs, and even the occasional rat that have been brought in as gifts from the great outdoors. Last night, at about 6:00 p.m., Phoebe outdid herself. I saw it with my own two eyes. I was enjoying my evening meal with Mommy on the bed in her bedroom when we heard the kitty come running up the stairs. Plop! Right into the doorway Phoebe dropped the cutest, furriest, and most adept at playing dead prey. It was a Bunny Rabbit!!! Mommy hollered for Daddy's help and the hilarity ensued. It was pretty funny to watch Mommy and Daddy running after a bunny (who was most certainly NOT dead) while holding me and trying to keep Phoebe away. Finally, Daddy caught the poor little thing in an empty diaper box and it has been living in our garage ever since. I think Mommy would like to keep it, but it might send Phoebe to the loony bin for kitties if we do. Here are some pictures of our little brown captive.
All of this was an amusing distraction from the fact that I don't feel so good. I have had a little fever since Saturday and Mommy says that I have been very "fussy". I'm just trying to express that I feel like "poop on a stick" as Daddy would say. Mommy is expecting my "chicken pops" at any time. Photos of my polka dots will follow as promised...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home