The Adventures of a Blue-Eyed Man

The life story of Michael Noah Minner, born April 29, 2005 in his own words as translated by Andie and Chris Minner (also known as Mommy and Daddy).

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Miscellaneous Mischief with the Camera

Hello All!

Well, we are getting all settled in to our new place. Since we've moved in, I have sprouted a new tooth. Mommy decided she wanted to try to capture the new tooth on film (or whatever you call digital recordings). This led to much fun and silliness with the camera. Here are some of our high jinx.

My furry sister Phoebe is still trying to adjust to becoming a house cat. She spends many hours staring longingly out the sliding glass doors towards the water where the birds tempt and tease her.


Next, frustrated by her lack of opportunity to run free, she decided she would attack the cord that is attached to the camera. Mommy has a few scratches as a result, but got some interesting pics.


Inspired by her ingenuity, I decided that I, too, would attack the cord attached to the camera. What fun!


As a result, Mommy ended up with a pretty good shot of the new upper tooth! Here are some others that we took that are just plain adorable - if I do say so myself!

Coming Soon: We leave for San Felipe, Mexico on Wednesday so pictures of me in Mexico will be along in a couple of weeks. Also, I took my first boat ride on a boat that Mommy and Daddy say will now be parked in our boat dock. Yippee! It was fun. Pictures soon of me in my life vest with Mommy frantically trying to keep me from falling overboard!

2 Comments:

Blogger ZParents said...

Nice toofers!

And that VIEW!!! Did you say your mommy and daddy say they have a guest room in their lovely bayfront property?

11:26 AM  
Blogger ZParents said...

Did I mention we will need a place to stay for 3 or 4 months while construction goes on at our pad?

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home