The Adventures of a Blue-Eyed Man

The life story of Michael Noah Minner, born April 29, 2005 in his own words as translated by Andie and Chris Minner (also known as Mommy and Daddy).

Thursday, July 06, 2006

The Making of a Supermodel

First, you need the right 'do. Think bed head...


Then, you need the right outfit


Oops, almost forget some accessories


Fueling up for the hard work ahead


Voila Perfection! Like my supermodel "pouty" face?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grampa Kenn says you are changing so fast! Maybe it's your two new teeth. Maybe it's just that I don't see you every day like some lucky people I know!

9:32 PM  
Blogger The Keenans said...

Did you attend WeeZ's school of supermodeling? Just wondering, as I see you forgot your pants : )

9:12 PM  
Blogger The Stovalls said...

It's been close to 2 months. Where are you?!?!

7:48 PM  
Blogger ZParents said...

Michael, Julie and Aden are hassling me for more photos of you -- we miss you handsome face!

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home