You Know You're a Big Boy When...
1. You get your first opportunity to play in a bounce house


Great party, Cousin Nathan! Thanks!
2. You offer to "help" with the household chores

3. You begin to contemplate your future career

Hair stylist? Please notice I'm holding a brush in EACH hand. I am hoping to double my profit by doing two hairstyles at once. Thanks for letting me practice on you, Tia Amy!
4. You begin to refine your morning routine to include styling products


Thanks for the gel and the styling tips, Dad!
5. Your favorite room in the house is the shower and your favorite activity is helping Mommy get dressed after playing in the shower

Me post shower, squeaky clean and sans styling products


I especially think Mommy needs help picking out her underwear and socks - Mommy disagrees.
6. You own not one, not two, but three new pairs of hard-soled shoes that you would wear all at the same time if you could

If I can't be a hair stylist, maybe I'll be the next Jimmy Choo. (sp?) I do love my new shoes!
7. You are far too busy with important social engagements to update your blog on a regular basis, causing your Tio Andres to send your Mommy "reminder" e-mails. How can you be a successful teenager if you don't practice your procrastination? I'll try to be better in the future!


Great party, Cousin Nathan! Thanks!
2. You offer to "help" with the household chores

3. You begin to contemplate your future career

Hair stylist? Please notice I'm holding a brush in EACH hand. I am hoping to double my profit by doing two hairstyles at once. Thanks for letting me practice on you, Tia Amy!
4. You begin to refine your morning routine to include styling products


Thanks for the gel and the styling tips, Dad!
5. Your favorite room in the house is the shower and your favorite activity is helping Mommy get dressed after playing in the shower

Me post shower, squeaky clean and sans styling products


I especially think Mommy needs help picking out her underwear and socks - Mommy disagrees.
6. You own not one, not two, but three new pairs of hard-soled shoes that you would wear all at the same time if you could

If I can't be a hair stylist, maybe I'll be the next Jimmy Choo. (sp?) I do love my new shoes!
7. You are far too busy with important social engagements to update your blog on a regular basis, causing your Tio Andres to send your Mommy "reminder" e-mails. How can you be a successful teenager if you don't practice your procrastination? I'll try to be better in the future!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home